An instrument used to analyze and adjust the spine that provides computer mediated feedback of joint motion before, and during the application of adjustive forces.
- Summer Sun and Vitamin D
How do you know if you are Vitamin D deficient?
- Are You Living In A House of Pain?
Learn what you can do to decrease acute and chronic pain thru a number of alternative methods.
- Men's Health and Aging Male Syndrome
Learn what you can do to keep yourself young and vibrant. Explore the role testosterone plays in your health and what to do as it changes as you age.
- What Are You Doing To Reduce Arthritis Pain?
Causes and specific therapies to consider to improve daily living.
- Helpful Tips for Shoveling Snow By Dr. Moshe Laub. B.P.T., D.C.
By for the most important tip to prevent injuries during snow shoveling is to treat it as a strenuous physical workout. Some experts say that snow shoveling is as strenuous on the body ...
- Breast Feeding Difficulties and Temporomandibular Joint, TMJ, Dysfunction. by Dr. Moshe Laub BPT, DC
Breastfeeding is one of the best things a mother can do for her new baby. In fact, the American Academy of Pediatrics calls breastfeeding uniquely superior to all other forms of infant ...
- TMJ Syndrome- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment. By Dr. Moshe Laub.B.P.T., D.C.
Temporomandibular joint, the TMJ syndrome can be one of the most difficult and elusive conditions to treat. Many people suffer with symptoms, such as, clicking or popping, headaches, ...
- Lower Back Pain - Anatomy, Physiopathology and Differential Diagnosis
Complaints about Low Back Pain are growing concern for people across the world as they can result in excessive dollars lost due to absenteeism, inability to attend work, and extreme ...
- Avoid Leaf Raking injuries. By Moshe Laub B.P.T., D.C.
Dr. Moshe Laub, a Chiropractor in West Hartford, Connnecticut discusses the affect raking leaves can have on your body if done incorrectly. While the raking of leaves seems like a simple ...
- The Backpack Dilemma. By Moshe Laub B.P.T., D.C.
A child wearing a backpack everyday certainly seems like a safe enough activity – and any of us that have children can certainly attest to the need for backpacks in their everyday lives...