A form of soft tissue therapy which includes structural assessments and manual massage techniques for stretching the fascia (connective tissue) and releasing bonds between fascia, integument, muscles, and bones. This techinique allows the connective tissue fibers to reorganize themselves into a more flexible, functional fashion.
- Summer Sun and Vitamin D
How do you know if you are Vitamin D deficient?
- Are You Living In A House of Pain?
Learn what you can do to decrease acute and chronic pain thru a number of alternative methods.
- Men's Health and Aging Male Syndrome
Learn what you can do to keep yourself young and vibrant. Explore the role testosterone plays in your health and what to do as it changes as you age.
- What Are You Doing To Reduce Arthritis Pain?
Causes and specific therapies to consider to improve daily living.
- Green Is Not Only For St. Patrick's Day
Are you interested in losing weight or just staying in shape?
- Keys to A Healthy Heart-Healthy Lifestyle Changes
Why the fuss about cholesterol? What about cholesterol lowering drugs called statins? Keeping it simple. Think about 3 main principles diet, exercise and stress management as you ...
- Spinal Decompression: A successful non-surgical treatment for herniated and bulging discs.
Non-Surgical Spinal decompression is an effective alternative treatment to surgery or injections. It is utilized for conditions of the neck and low back, including chronic neck or ...
- Helpful Tips for Shoveling Snow By Dr. Moshe Laub. B.P.T., D.C.
By for the most important tip to prevent injuries during snow shoveling is to treat it as a strenuous physical workout. Some experts say that snow shoveling is as strenuous on the body ...
- Breast Feeding Difficulties and Temporomandibular Joint, TMJ, Dysfunction. by Dr. Moshe Laub BPT, DC
Breastfeeding is one of the best things a mother can do for her new baby. In fact, the American Academy of Pediatrics calls breastfeeding uniquely superior to all other forms of infant ...
- TMJ Syndrome- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment. By Dr. Moshe Laub.B.P.T., D.C.
Temporomandibular joint, the TMJ syndrome can be one of the most difficult and elusive conditions to treat. Many people suffer with symptoms, such as, clicking or popping, headaches, ...