Involves the use of sharp, thin needles that are inserted in the body at very specific points. This process is believed to adjust and alter the body's energy flow into healthier patterns, and is used to treat a wide variety of illnesses and health conditions.
- Summer Sun and Vitamin D
How do you know if you are Vitamin D deficient?
- Are You Living In A House of Pain?
Learn what you can do to decrease acute and chronic pain thru a number of alternative methods.
- What Are You Doing To Reduce Arthritis Pain?
Causes and specific therapies to consider to improve daily living.
- Keys to A Healthy Heart-Healthy Lifestyle Changes
Why the fuss about cholesterol? What about cholesterol lowering drugs called statins? Keeping it simple. Think about 3 main principles diet, exercise and stress management as you ...
- Helpful Tips for Shoveling Snow By Dr. Moshe Laub. B.P.T., D.C.
By for the most important tip to prevent injuries during snow shoveling is to treat it as a strenuous physical workout. Some experts say that snow shoveling is as strenuous on the body ...
- Breast Feeding Difficulties and Temporomandibular Joint, TMJ, Dysfunction. by Dr. Moshe Laub BPT, DC
Breastfeeding is one of the best things a mother can do for her new baby. In fact, the American Academy of Pediatrics calls breastfeeding uniquely superior to all other forms of infant ...
- TMJ Syndrome- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment. By Dr. Moshe Laub.B.P.T., D.C.
Temporomandibular joint, the TMJ syndrome can be one of the most difficult and elusive conditions to treat. Many people suffer with symptoms, such as, clicking or popping, headaches, ...
- Lower Back Pain - Anatomy, Physiopathology and Differential Diagnosis
Complaints about Low Back Pain are growing concern for people across the world as they can result in excessive dollars lost due to absenteeism, inability to attend work, and extreme ...
- Avoid Leaf Raking injuries. By Moshe Laub B.P.T., D.C.
Dr. Moshe Laub, a Chiropractor in West Hartford, Connnecticut discusses the affect raking leaves can have on your body if done incorrectly. While the raking of leaves seems like a simple ...
- Hams I am
This a a article about Hamstring injury's and what a athlete can do to prevent and rehab them.